We go to great lengths to ensure our wash is the best around. While our tunnel is very safe and accessible to almost every type of vehicle, we are not responsible for:
- Previously chipped, cracked, or damaged window(s) or windshield
- Any area on your vehicle that is loose, rusted, cracked, previously damaged or dented
- Previously chipped or cracked paint
- Aftermarket parts, modifications, or accessories
- Glued on spoilers
- Spare tire covers
- Ski/Luggage racks
- Novelty front license plates or any license plate frames
- Temporary license plates
- Classic vehicles (20 years or older)
What We Can't Wash:
- Vehicles taller than 86˝ (7ft 2in) (measure on driver side from ground to tallest point on vehicle)
- Vehicles wider than 72˝ (6ft) (inside driver side tire to outside passenger side tire)
- Vehicles with excessive or caked on mud and/or grass, snow or ice
- Vehicles with offset wheel
- Trucks with uncovered beds that have anything loose in the bed (trash, straps, tools, hitches, etc.)
- Trucks with dual rear tires
- Vehicles with tires wider than 13"
- Vehicles with flaking rust or perforated metal
- Vehicles with winches on the front
- Vehicles with sharp items protruding from the front
- Vehicles with permanently affixed, tripod-style mirrors
- Trucks/vans with ladders or accessories on the side
- Vehicles that sit 5˝ or less off of the ground
- Vehicles with bike racks, wheelchair lifts or any rear-mounted rack
Truck Bed Policy:
We are always looking out for the safety and best interest of our customers. One thing we have learned is that having any items in your truck bed is dangerous. It’s dangerous to our wash and brushes, your vehicle and any vehicles that come in behind you. If you are in line and our seller inspects your truck bed and relays our policy to you, it is for the safety of everyone that you pull to the side and remove the items, or return later with the items removed from your bed.
We will allow certain items that are permanently affixed (bolted) to the truck bed, including tool boxes, spare tires, fuel tanks (with hoses securely restrained), and 5th wheel/bed mounted hitches.
This list is not comprehensive, please ask a wash attendant for more information regarding your vehicle.